Skip to Content
Product SupportMicrowave OvenFace of control panel is bubbling

Microwave Oven

Face of control panel is bubbling

All units include a protective plastic film which needs to be removed from the control panel upon set up. If not removed the control panel will appear to be peeling or bubbling.

To remove the film use your fingernail to loosen the protective film from the upper corner of the control panel.

Need more help?

Ask a different questionMicrowave Oven
Select a different product
BRANDSMagic ChefMagic Chef CommercialNorpoleLicensed Products